ITProTV concentrates on IT certification preparation for exams such as A+, Net+, MCSE, CCNA, CISSP, CCENT, and more. It includes hundreds of hours of both live and recorded course material.
Licenses are available to DoIT staff and IT professionals across campus who are willing to join DoIT in seeking technology certifications or on special learning projects.
If you are interested in obtaining a license, contact the Service Desk at ServiceDesk@niu.edu.
- Transcender Practice Exams - launch 2 different exams each month.
- Virtual Labs (over 800 vLabs) - access to CompTIA and Microsoft vLabs
- Course video download in HD/SD MP4, and audio MP3 format for offline use.
- Access to entire (and growing) on demand library.
- Live streaming – live stream new content daily. During the live shows, members have access to the live chat.
- Forums – ask questions of the community and hosts outside of the live chat.
- Supervisor Platform – gives supervisors the ability to track employee utilization, manage users, assign courses and the like.
- Keyword Search – all courses are transcribed, which allows search all content
- Apps and Channels - in addition to watching our content through a web browser, access to content on Universal iOS app, Android, Roku Channel, Chromecast, and FireTV with Apple TV coming soon.
- Completion Certificates – print a completion certificate once the course is 85% complete.