Document and Print Management
NIU’s Division of Information Technology (DoIT) supports the university’s need for professional print materials and the goals of modernizing business processes while reducing unnecessary print volume and inefficiencies in storage and retrieval of information.
This service includes end-to-end support for both print and online document management:
- production of print materials, mailing and electronic documents, customized and personalized print and eDocument options available; consulting for affordable print; fabrication and specifications best practices, lowest possible postage for mail projects.
- document scanning, indexing and secure data capture for easy access, intuitive content management and proper archiving;
- design, deployment and ongoing support of online forms and document workflow to aid in business process automation and improvement;
- view and track documents, events, and interactions in a specific business process; and
- AnywherePrinters (print, copy, scan to email and fax) for classrooms, labs, and offices.
Document Management (OnBase at NIU)
NIU uses the OnBase Document Management System integrated with PeopleSoft and Microsoft Office applications to replace paper-based filing and routing in a growing number of departments.
DoIT also provides a Document Scanning service solely dedicated to capturing data from hard copy, electronic documents, and forms, then indexing and storing these documents in OnBase. The dedicated scanning staff offer a comprehensive process that ensure image, scanning, and indexing quality.Request Scanning Jobs
Print Management (AnywherePrints)
Print Production (imt.niu.edu)
Integrated Media Technologies (formerly Document Services) is a full-service media department providing printing and mailing to the university for over 65 years. We have produced a wide variety of projects for departments within the university, winning prestigious awards for quality over the years and receiving recognition for superb quality.
Our Online Storefront (go.niu.edu/documents) is a print-centric shopping experience that allows you to easily navigate through our full suite of products and services in a single, centralized site.
Log In: AnywherePrints Supplies and Print Production
Log In: OnBase 16
Integrated Media Technologies
- 1515 West Lincoln Highway
- DeKalb, IL 60115